Privacy Statement for SAP Hyrbis Customer Attribution
This Privacy Statement outlines our handling practices with regard to such information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual (“Personal Data”). The Data Controller in case of SAP Hyrbis Customer Attribution is SAP America Inc., 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073, USA (“SAP”), and its data protection officer is Mathias Cellarius.
This Privacy Statement applies to SAP Hyrbis Customer Attribution and any other website which references this Privacy Statement (“the Website”).
Some SAP group entities, offerings, programs and/or websites may have their own, possibly different, privacy statements. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements of each of the SAP websites, offerings or programs you visit or review.
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not use this website.
If we decide to make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this website so that you will always know what Personal Data we collect, and how we use it. We therefore encourage you to periodically look for updates to this Privacy Statement.
As may be required by applicable law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain Personal Data collected on this website or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntarily. In case you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your Personal Data or (in accordance with “Data Retention” below) later inform SAP that you do not want SAP to further process your Personal Data, however, the (further) use of certain offerings or services of SAP may be either not possible or limited in scope.
Personal Data Collected
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Information described in “Analytics” below
Use of Personal Data
The information SAP collects to understand your needs and interests helps SAP deliver a consistent and personalized experience. We will use such information only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your Personal Data is used without your consent, as required by applicable law. We will exclusively use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide SAP Hyrbis Customer Attribution
- To process your orders and deliver the products, services and information that you have ordered;
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, system enhancements, special offers, and other information regarding SAP’s software and services. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies or business partners about products and services that can add value to your SAP products. Such communication may be provided not only by SAP, but by any other company of the SAP group of companies, including, for the avoidance of doubt all Ariba, SuccessFactors, Hybris, Sybase, Business Objects, Fieldglass, Concur, Multiposting and SeeWhy subgroup companies. In this regard, you expressly acknowledge that your contact details may be shared by SAP with such other companies of the SAP group. Furthermore, you acknowledge that any information required to track your choices regarding receiving marketing materials (i.e. depending on the country where the relevant SAP group company operates whether you have granted an explicit consent into receiving and/or opted-out of receiving marketing materials) may be stored and exchanged between any of the above mentioned companies;
- To provide the ability to create by way of the SAP Cloud ID Service a single user profile which one individual can use within the whole SAP group of (including all SAP companies as well as all Ariba, SuccessFactors, Hybris, Sybase, Business Objects, Fieldglass, Concur, Multiposting and SeeWhy companies) to access web offerings and services. Therefore, you acknowledge that such Personal Data required for the creation of your user profile may be shared within and used by the whole SAP group of companies for this purpose. Such service may also allow you to share information about you (including Personal Data) with other registered users of the same service. You can use the functionality of the relevant service to determine which information you want to share;
- Beyond the SAP Cloud ID Service profile described in the bullet point above to provide the ability to create other user profiles and access to other service specific personal profile areas (e.g. in connection with SAP’s own partner programs, forums and communities). Since such profiles may allow you to access services of different members of the SAP group of companies (including all SAP companies as well as all Ariba, SuccessFactors, Hybris, Sybase, Business Objects, Fieldglass, Concur, Multiposting and SeeWhy companies) you acknowledge that such Personal Data required for the creation of your user profile may be shared within and used by the whole SAP group of companies for this purpose. Such service may also allow you to share information about you (including Personal Data) with other registered users of the same service. You can use the functionality of the relevant service to determine which information you want to share;
- To provide a personalized user experience and view protected content.
- To conduct online “Click to Chat” sessions;
- In order to ensure and control the quality of the information and experience you have during chat sessions with SAP by educating our personnel to effectively answer your questions;
- To provide the ability to contact you in order to respond to your inquiries, and provide you with shipping and billing information, and to provide customer feedback and support;
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary;
- To prepare anonymized data regarding the use of SAP’s websites and offerings. SAP will use such anonymized data only for the improvement of such websites and offerings;
- To meet contractual obligations
Details of transfers outside the EU
Any transfer of your personal data to Google includes that this information is sent to countries outside the EEA, including the United States of America, where it may be subject to laws on data protection which do not provide for the same protection level as the data protection laws of the EEA.
SAP may transfer your personal data to SAP Affiliates in countries outside of the European Economic Area where a level of data protection applies that is not comparable to the data protection laws of the European Economic Area. Such transfer is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses. You may obtain a redacted copy (in order to remove commercial and not relevant information) of such Standard Contractual Clauses by sending a request to privacy@sap.
Recipients of the data
SAP will not send your personal data outside the SAP Group except to the recipients listed below, unless we are otherwise required to do so by applicable laws. The following categories of recipients may receive personal data:
- Analytics tools providers, as and to the extent described below in “Analytics”
In addition to the information you provide, SAP may also collect information during your visit to a SAP website through Automated Tools, which include Web beacons, cookies, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at an SAP website. Using these tools, SAP is also able to confirm receipt of e-mails that the recipient consented to receive, and can track other information such as pages visited on the relevant SAP site and whether or not the recipient registers for an event offered by SAP and certain other aggregate data that is not related to a particular individual.
SAP is in particular currently using the following Automated Tools for the purposes set out below.
SAP will not retain your Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. In particular, and if no such contradicting statutory obligation exists, SAP will delete your Personal Data once you inform SAP that you do not want SAP to further process your Personal Data. Please direct any such request to email@example.com. Kindly note that in this case the use of certain services or offerings may either be limited or not possible any longer. In case there is a contradicting statutory obligation for SAP to retain your Personal Data, SAP will block it against further processing and then delete the relevant Personal Data when the requirement to retain it has ceased.
Inquiries, Access, Updating and Porting Your Personal Data
SAP needs your help in keeping the Personal Data you have shared with us accurate and up to date. You may make changes by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions about this Privacy Statement or if you wish to inspect the Personal Data we hold about you, please contact: email@example.com
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. SAP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites outside the SAP Group of companies.
California DNT Disclosure
A Do Not Track (DNT) signal is a signal sent from some web browsers which sends a signal to a website visited about a user’s DNT preference. This Website does not currently track users’ personal information over time across websites and therefore it does not currently respond to DNT signals. This website does not allow third parties to gather information about you over time and across websites.
Requirements to Protect Children’s Privacy. We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in this Privacy Statement.
Russia. The below applies to users residing in the Russian Federation:
The services hereunder are not intended for use by the citizens of the Russian Federation, who reside in Russia. If you are a Russian citizen residing in Russia, you are hereby notified, that any Personal Data that you input into the services will be solely at your own risk and responsibility, you explicitly agree that SAP may accumulate your Personal Data and will process this data in the US and in other countries and that you will not hold SAP accountable for any potential non-observance of the Russian Federation legislation.
Updated as of: July 10, 2017